Brighten up their day!!
For many in prison, there is nothing special about days like Birthdays or Anniversaries. Bridging the Gap (BTG) plans to brighten up prisoners' special days and that is where your help is essential.
Just register with BTG and an inmate will be assigned to you. BTG will pass details of the special occasion(s) for which your inmate would like a card. A minimum of one card per year and a maximum of 6.
After reading the Rules below you must tick the box to say that you agree to them. Then you register electronically as there are no downloadable forms for this scheme.
NB. BTG cannot guarantee that your allocated inmate will choose to celebrate any particular day(s).
This is not a penpal opportunity; click here for BTG's Penpal scheme.
1) Cards with stuck on padded detail; metal shapes etc are not allowed
2) Never use your full name on any card; only use your first name
3) Do not enclose money with any card
4) Do not enclose letters with any card
5) Do not disclose your address, use only BTG's return address: BTG, C/o SMCA, Cobham Court, Haslemere Avenue, Mitcham, CR4 3PR
6) Post cards in time to reach your inmate for his/her special day
7) If you choose an overseas inmate, extra time and postage will be needed
8) You can contact BTG with any question or doubt by telephoning 020 8090 1486
9) Tell BTG if you wish to discontinue sending cards to your inmate
Please tick here to confirm that you have read the rules and agree with them.
I accept the Terms and Conditions.